From his iconic role as David Brent in The Office to his controversial hosting gigs at the Golden Globes, Ricky Gervais has made a name for himself as one of the most successful comedians in the industry. But just how wealthy is he? Brace yourself, because you might be surprised by this comedian’s jaw-dropping net worth. So grab your popcorn and get ready to learn all about Ricky Gervais’ incredible fortune.
Who is Ricky Gervais?
Ricky Gervais is a comedian and actor who has been in the business for over 20 years. He’s best known for his role as the lead character on BBC’s “The Office” and its U.S. spin-off series, “The Office US.” Gervais also starred in the films “Extract,” “The Invention of Laughter,” and “Life As We Know It.” His net worth is estimated to be $ million.
|Real Name/Full Name||Ricky Dene Gervais|
|Nick Name/Celebrated Name:||Ricky Gervais|
|Birth Place:||Berkshire, England|
|Date Of Birth/Birthday:||25 June 1961|
|Age/How Old:||61 years old|
|Height/How Tall:||In Centimetres – 173 cm
In Feet and Inches – 6′ 0″
|Weight:||In Kilograms – 72 Kg
In Pounds –158.7 lbs
|Eye Color:||Dark Brown|
|Hair Color:||Dark Brown|
|Marital Status:||In a Relationship|
|Girlfriend:||Jane Fallon (1984–)|
|Kids/Children Name:||Larry, Marsha, Robert|
|Parents Name:||Father – Lawrence Raymond Gervais
Mother – Eva Sophia
|Siblings:||Larry (brother), Marsha (sister), Robert (brother)|
|School:||Ashmead Comprehensive School|
|College:||University College of London|
|Net Worth:||$170 million|
What is Ricky Gervais Net Worth?
Ricky Gervais is a British comedian and actor who has a net worth of $ million. Born in Reading, Berkshire, England in 1961, Gervais began his career as a stand-up comedian in the early 1980s. He was soon recognized for his unique brand of humor and began appearing on television shows such as “The Office” and “Extras.” In 2005, Gervais released his first full-length comedy album, ” Extras,” which became a worldwide success. The following year, he starred in the successful film adaptation of the album, “The 40-Year-Old Virgin.” Since then, Gervais has continued to star in films and television shows, most notably the Emmy Award-winning series ” Derek.” In 2013, he released his second album, “Munchies,” which debuted at number one on the UK charts.
|Net Worth (2023)||$170 Million|
|Monthly Income And Salary||$1 Million|
|Yearly Income And Salary||$12 Million +|
Interesting Facts about Ricky Gervais
Ricky Gervais is a comedian and actor who is known for his dry, witty humor. He has a net worth of $ million.
Gervais was born on December 18, 1960, in Reading, England. His father was a psychiatric nurse and his mother was a secretary. Gervais started working at a radio station when he was 16 years old as a production assistant. He gained prominence as the host of the British television show “Extras” from 1995 to 2003. In 2005, he released his first album, “David Brent: Life on the Road.” The album sold more than 1 million copies in the United Kingdom.
In 2007, Gervais released his second album, “Extras (The Complete Series).” The album became the fastest-selling comedy album in UK history and won two Grammy Awards.
Gervais also appeared in several films throughout his career, including “The Office” (2005), “Bridesmaids” (2011), and “World War Z” (2013). In 2016, he starred in the film adaptation of Arthur Golden’s novel “Flowers for Algernon.”
Gervais married actress Elizabeth Hurley in 1999; they divorced two years later. In 2002, he married Australian model Jacqueline Cooper; they divorced in 2010.
Married, Wife, and Children
1. Ricky Gervais is married to Jane Fallon. The couple has two children together, a son named Arthur and a daughter named Daisy.
2. Gervais began his career as a stand-up comedian in the early 1990s. He quickly rose to fame and became one of the most popular British comedians of his era.
3. In 2004, Gervais released his first comedy album, “The Office: The Unofficial Season 1 Companion”. The album was successful and helped cement Gervais’ reputation as one of the UK’s top comics.
4. In 2007, he released his second comedy album, “Life Is Not a Film” which became an even bigger success than his debut album.
5. In 2010, Gervais released his third comedy album, “Extras” which was also very successful.
6. In 2013, he released his fourth comedy album, “An Evening with Ricky Gervais” which was also a big success.
7. In 2017, he released his fifth comedy album, “Humanity” which was also another big success for him.
8 .Gervais has appeared in several films and television shows throughout his career including roles in “The Office” (2005-2013), ” Extras” (2010), “Life Is Not a Film” (2007), “12 Years A Slave” (2013), and “Derek” (2015).
How tall is Ricky Gervais?
Ricky Gervais’ height has not been officially released, but he is thought to be around 5 feet 10 inches tall. This would make him slightly shorter than his co-star in the Office, John Krasinski who is about 5 feet 11 inches tall. However, Gervais often jokes that he is “a dwarf” and people usually believe him! In addition to his height, Gervais’ net worth is currently estimated at $10 million.
What is Ricky Gervais weight?
Ricky Gervais is a British comedian and actor. He has a net worth of $ million.
Gervais rose to fame in the 1990s as the lead singer and rhythm guitarist for the alternative rock band The Office. He played supervisor David Brent for eight seasons on BBC’s popular UK comedy series, which also spawned a successful U.S. television series and two feature films. In addition to his work on screen, Gervais has written, directed, produced and starred in several comedic films, including 2004’s The Extras and 2010’s Derek.
Gervais married actress Jane Fallon in 2009. They have two children together.
Interesting Facts about Ricky Gervais Age
1. Ricky Gervais was born on December 12, 1961 in Reading, England.
2. He started his career as a radio DJ and then went on to become a stand-up comedian.
3. He is best known for his work on the British TV show “The Office” and his movie roles in The Invention of Lying and Ghost Town.
4. In 2006, he released his first album, Life Is Too Short, which became a number one hit in the UK.
5. In 2009, he released his second album Human Nature which became another UK number one hit.
6. In 2012, he released his third album Derek and The Dominos which was nominated for a Grammy Award for Best Comedy Album.
7. In 2014, he released his fourth album So Close… Yet So Far Away which won the Brit Award for Best British Comedy Album
Interesting Facts about Ricky Gervais Height
1. Ricky Gervais was born on April 12, 1961, in London, England.
2. His father was a dental surgeon and his mother was a secretary.
3. He attended the Dragon School in Oxfordshire and then studied at the University of Kent where he met future writing partner Stephen Merchant.
4. He began his professional career as a stand-up comedian in 1986 and quickly became known for his dry, clever humor.
5. In 1995 he created the character David Brent for an episode of The Office UK and the character quickly became one of Britain’s most popular TV shows.
6. Gervais starred in his own TV show, Derek, which aired from 2000 to 2001 and earned him a Golden Globe nomination for Best Actor In A Television Series Comedy or Musical.
7. He also starred in the films Ghost Town (2008) and Arthur (2009).
He is currently starring in the Netflix series Flaked which is set to air later this year.